About the Playtesting Program
The Unscripted Playtesting Program lets players test out development builds of Unscripted and submit feedback to make the game better. Players get to submit feature requests, bug reports, and discuss potential ideas on Discord and GitHub with the development team to help shape Unscripted to its fullest potential.
To participate in the Unscripted Playtesting Program, the applicant must have or complete the following:
- Be registered on GitHub
- Be registered on Discord and is active in the Unscripted Community Server
- Be registered on Steam (required only for Steam betas)
- Have a device that can run Unscripted (see Ren’Py platform requirements)
The process to register and apply for the Unscripted Playtesting Program is as follows:
- Join the Unscripted Community Server.
- Request playtesting access in Discord and GitHub/Steam.
- Download latest release on GitHub/Steam for testing.
The software provided in the Unscripted Playtesting Program is pre-release software and is subject to change. The Unscripted Team is not liable for any damages that occur as a result of using the pre-release software. This pre-release software should be treated as confidential and not shared with anyone else without explicit permission from The Unscripted Team.