The Unscripted Team has released the second release candidate of the full Unscripted game today (RC2), marching closer towards a full stable release on Itch.io, GameJolt, and Steam. Release candidates represent the stable build that players can expect when downloading the game on different storefronts; for RC2, the build is very similar to the final build. The public release may see some additional improvements/bugfixes and extra content.
The following has been changed or improved in RC2:
- Resolves an issue where the glossary file couldn’t load in the Glossary app.
- Resolves an issue where toast notifications may permanently appear.
- Cleans up assets and optimizes file sizes to fit in smaller packages.
- Resolves an issue where the footer in the game menu may appear misaligned with other themes.
- Includes epilogue content for the story when the player’s route is Meredith.
RC2 is available on GitHub for Windows, macOS, Linux, patch versions to existing game installations, and Steam as an update to the insider channel.