Today, the Unscripted team has released the first release candidate of the full game for Unscripted. This candidate should be treated as if this were the final build of the game that players can download from respective storefronts.
Here’s what’s changed in the latest build:
- Updates pull request glossary term to mention alternate names.
- Adds new screen that lets player “submit” their game to the store.
- Introduces content for the final chapter, Submission (Chapter 12).
- Moves in-game glossary to the Glossary app instead of the Help menu.
- Removes deprecated audio tracks that will no longer be used.
- Resolves an issue where trying to quit while in the minigame wouldn’t show the quit confirmation dialog.
- Resolves an issue where, in some instances, going to a new scene or quitting from the minigame didn’t show the quick menu.
- Resolves an issue where pressing the Escape, D, A, H, and TAB keys during the credits causes screen blanking.
- Updates the credits scene to quit the game immediately when pressing the quit keyboard shortcut.
- Hides settings with respect to the “enable_minigame_adv_mode” configuration setting in the build config.
- Temporarily suspends the Puzzles app from the list of experiments.
- Temporarily disables the Advanced Mode for the minigame (will resurface in a feature update).